Friday, May 31, 2013

Doing a bit of grazing

So I wrangled a voucher for the very nifty graze.com the other day. All I had to do was sign up on their website, rate the snacks they had on offer, and they'd send me a free box of tasty treats to try. I highly recommend this sort of thing. Sometimes it's just fun to get a little something special in the post!

The bounty hunter and honeycomb flapjack were each just as awesome as I expected. The basil-infused crunchini were a nice surprise. I knew I wanted some savory options, but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one. Turns out it was a great alternative to the two sweet samplings I had in my box. As you can see in the picture, I wasn't too keen on the seeds in the end. Not that they were bad, but they sort of needed something to go with them...like a salad.

Part of me thinks I ought to let this free box be it...but then part of me really wants to let the boxes keep coming for a few weeks just so I have a tasty treat to look forward to every fortnight.

If anyone in the UK wants to give this a try, (though maybe you can do it abroad, I don't know!) they do encourage people to share the love. I was emailed a code for other people to take the chance to try out a free nibble box if they wanted. I say, go for it! You can try it out, see what you think, and cancel after just the free box if it's not your jam.

Just type that in one the graze website and then take your sweet time browsing through all the awesome options of little snacks that they have to offer.

Between this and the first nice weather all week, Friday is turning out to be quite nice. If only I could set up a little paddling pool for E...

2 comments:

  1. The basil-infused crunchini sounds scrumptious and what a lovely box idea. I'm going to send the link to my mom in London...She will love this. Thank you and have a beautiful day, darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it sounds like something fun for your mum to try! Hope she enjoys it. :)

      Delete