Monday, January 14, 2013

Mommy Mondays


With baby group on Tuesdays now, some of these posts are set off by a week. Especially since we're not going anywhere today. This morning's snow has turned into freezing cold rain, so it's definitely a day for staying inside.

So last week, when the weather wasn't quite as disgusting, this was our going-out outfit:


It's taken me ages to find an outfit where I'd wear that Banana Republic jumper. I bought it about 4 years ago back in London. Of course, since we've been cleaning and tidying around the house, part of that has involved getting rid of the clothes I own that are worn out, too big, or that I just don't wear. Since there's nothing wrong with this jumper, and I still like it, and it's good quality, I really didn't want to get rid of it. So I've resolved to find outfits to wear it with for the rest of winter.

Of course, the room at baby group does heat up pretty quickly, so here's the outfit without the jumper.


Those shoes are new. I grabbed them on sale at Next along with the shirt. Sadly, the Converse All-Stars I got last year for my birthday are getting huge holes in the soles, so I need another pair of flats as the nicer weather comes along.

I realise I wear these jeans in nearly every outfit that I post, but the other pair I have are a bit holey, and it's a bit chilly for leggings. Hopefully, I can find a decent weekday outfit with a skirt...then I can find an excuse to work in some knitted stockings...

via, Wanelo
Or maybe even save up for a new pair of shoes as a birthday present...

via, Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment