Thursday, February 5, 2009

Agent of Chaos (The Dark Knight)

At the end of my tether tonight with the internet, I've decided that the best way to relieve the stress of web design is to blog. Creation of a web page with much less effort required.
This above is really what drove me towards insanity: Dreamweaver. Designing a page is all fine and dandy; the only problem is when html-illiterate Yours Truly tries to publish the page to the internet. I will resume my battle with Adobe in the morning. Though at this point, the fight feels a bit like the Charge of the Light Brigade...

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them

Volley'd and thunder'd;

Storm'd at with shot and shell,

Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell

Rode the six hundred
The next project after this (aside from a research paper proposal) will be planning a fashion show with the IOC. (Yay!) Of course, even more fun was yesterday's weather. Just to even things out, after leaving the 4 or so odd feet of snow in Utah, and after everyone in London got to enjoy a few inches of snow, it decided to snow here as well.

Of course, I'm quite excited, since it's only snowed about 4 times in my whole 3 years on campus...

...This one felt very "Chronicles of Narnia".

The view from my window. It was flurrying quite hard at this point.

Trees in the Q! (This was on the way to the faculty woodwind quintet concert...manditory, of course, but very good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment