Wednesday, November 25, 2015

In the meantime...

It's been ages since I've updated this blog! For a long time, Twitter and Instagram have just felt easier to commit to in the busyness of day-to-day life. Add in school runs and regular runs to fit in around the usual housework and there's been quite a bit of trimming of the social media fat.

Though there is one thing I've picked up in the meantime, and that's my art! I've been keeping up a Tumblr with the various things I draw and hand-letter and it's been great! I've done commissioned portraits, Christmas cards, and some hand-lettered typography. Plus, all of the art I do just for myself for fun and practise. I've even managed to get an Etsy store up and slowly running!



One of the things I've been really keen to do is sell this series of prints I made specifically to compile a big donation to the Trevor Project, which helps LGBT+ teens and young adults with crisis intervention and suicide prevention.

here's my Trevor Project print! There's another colour scheme as well, both up in my Etsy shop!


A Christmas card of St. Lucia for a little Scandinavian feel!



Henry VIII meets Notorious B.I.G.

A fun character piece that spawned a whole new style!


So, if anyone feels like they want some awesome hand-lettering, or some awesome Christmas cards, pop on by Sketch and Doodle over on Etsy! I'll be getting more and more stuff up there as the interest grows. Plus, my art is always up on Instagram and Tumblr, too. And if you guys like the idea of supporting The Trevor Project in their efforts at suicide prevention, please do snag one of my "God is Love" prints from the store.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment