Monday, November 4, 2013

October: The Beginning of Busy

October is a busy month for us: we start getting ready for both Halloween and E's birthday. After that, the red letter days just start piling up: three anniversaries, six birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and family get-togethers. So how did the season start for us?

Family Bike Riding
Pumpkin Picking (round one)
Trainspotting
London and Up & Down
Pumpkin Picking (round two)
E's 2nd Birthday
Enjoying My New Spoils
Pumpkin Carving
Enjoying Autumn

I'm looking forward to the next few months; how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing October:) I love that you bike! You look adorable, btw. Happy Thursday, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely month. I wish I could say I bike, but it's only the second time in 5 years I've been on one! Happy Thursday, girl.

    ReplyDelete