Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Do All The Things...except blogging.

So Easter has now come and gone and I've been conspicuously absent from Teh Interwebs. I've barely even managed to keep up with all the blogs I read, let alone the one I'm supposed to be posting on. For that matter, I'm barely getting this post written and all I have to do otherwise is keep an ear out for the door buzzer telling me that the Next delivery guy is finally here. Well, that and keep re-setting the tape measure for E to play with it. Seriously, all the toys in this house and he wants a tape measure...

Here's some stuff to enjoy while you wait for me to get my act together:

Love this eiderdown! If only we weren't swimming in baby blankets in this house.

How much yoghurt will I buy on our next trip to France? Watch out.

I love the look of this jar. Not that I need to eat any more candy...

I'm almost chocolated out from Easter, but this candy bark recipe and the chocolate hazelnut macaroon torte are calling my name.

Now that I've done the half marathon, I need to get off my butt again and start getting back into my routine. I'd love to wear this tee some day soon...

Because it makes me happy. via, Angela Hardison

No comments:

Post a Comment