Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fixing a Hole

I just realised a gaping hole in my photographic coverage of my life in general: I forgot to show everyone the 20-week scan of the Piggly Wiggly!


Head, nose, chin, and chest: there's my tiny bebe! Looking much more like a human being this time rather than a cocktail shrimp. Right now its hobbies seem to include kicking me, hiccuping, doing somersaults, and sleeping. Oh, and packing on the pounds like a boss. Its weight can now officially be measured in pounds and not just ounces.

Anyway, enjoy it. This is last picture we all get until the little monster decides to make his/her appearance in the world come October. (They only do 2 sonograms here on the NHS unless you want to pay some clinic to do another one for fun...and that's expensive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment