Thursday, September 2, 2010

A random observation

When did I realise I had female friends who did figure competitions? Not just one, but two! It takes my breath away how amazingly disciplined these women have to be, and that's after my hardcore senior year of college when I lost 15lbs in a semester! Now that I'm married and the gym isn't an easy walk from my house, I have trouble sticking to what used to be an easy 5-day a week schedule of exercise. Not to mention that our non-cooling refrigerator doesn't let me keep the supplies to make salads for most of my dinners. (Poor wilted lettuce. I hate to throw you away.) Besides, when you're the one cooking hash browns or mac and cheese, it's hard not to partake.

Nina and Danielle, my metaphorical hat is off to you both. Keep being amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment